- Are you seeking to create a high performing workforce that continuously develop & improve?
- Would you like employees to say your organization is an amazing place to work because of the development they receive?
- Do you want L&D to be recognized for the significant part you play in the organization’s success?
- Would you like senior leaders to want to consult you when addressing their biggest challenges?
In joining the L&D Accelerator™ you’ll become part of a community of L&D professionals that are increasingly recognized by their organizations for driving new levels of engagement and performance.
To make sure we have the right people in the community, you'll need to fill in a short application form (we want to make sure all of our members have 2+ years experience of developing employees, and are committed to improvement of L&D).
The L&D Accelerator™ includes:
- Fortnightly webinars covering awesome cutting-edge thinking & case studies relating to issues faced by L&D (worth $4,728 per year)
- Monthly Q&A call with Alexis, where you can ask questions about your specific issues and get expert advice (worth $2,364 per year)
- Quarterly 1-2-1 coaching calls with Alexis to review your plan for making your organization GREAT, and commit to milestones to deliver this (worth $12,000 per year)
- Membership of a close-knit community of L&D professionals, sharing experiences problems and ideas
- On-demand content from Making Greatness training courses e.g. '6-week program: 3 Steps to 110% Training Attendance' (worth over $7,788)
- Facilitated networking with other members of the L&D Accelerator (e.g. connecting you to someone who has recently overcome a problem you are addressing)
- Access to discounts and VIP passes to events and training courses
For all these resources and support (worth over $25,000 per year), the cost of membership is just $778 per month and you can cancel at any time.
Alexis combines experience in the industry with superb analytical skills enabling you to obtain tangible results.Sonia Pimm Talent & Learning Manager, Maitland
Alex has a rare combination of deep technical skills coupled with a great interpersonal style. The energy and insight he brought to the work we delivered made the (challenging!) work we delivered together an enjoyable and developmental experience.David Melville HR and Organisational Change, PA Consulting Group
Plus, for a limited time only, the price has been reduced to just $389 per month.
(Get it now, you'll only ever pay $389 per month, even after this offer expires.)